Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Retreat and Believe

Several months ago, the opportunity to attend a faith based marriage retreat for military veterans and their spouses came about. We leave soon, across the country, all expenses paid. Thank you Jesus for this incredible opportunity. At one time, my husband was excited to go, now he really isn't. He made a comment that he is only going because, "once I wanted to go, now I don't and for that I have no choice". I've been praying, fasting, and believing that this trip will forever change the lives of all the couples attending. The speakers will forever remember just how faithful God is. I can't wait to share this adventure with my husband, and I can't wait to see just what God has in store for us. The flight arrangements have been sent to us, the time off from work has been approved, and now I'm just trying to fit all my stuff into a carry on.

Obviously God is in control and has perfect timely. However, I have been praying and believing this trip would be within God's perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment