Thursday, October 16, 2014

Follow Along

Thank you so much for visiting my new blog. I decided to start this once Jennifer at Unveiled Wife shared my testimony. I've been in contact with Jennifer for a while now, sharing my story, asking for prayers, and telling praises. The testimony isn't over yet, which is why I wanted to start this blog. We always hear the message after the mess, the testimony after the test. I thought, "why not share the story as it is happening". I chose to remain anonymous in my testimony on Unveiled Wife for personal reasons, that started out as just lies from the devil. However, I don't want to be identified just yet, as I want God's glory to shine through this adventure. I am putting so much faith into my husbands salvation, and trust in God to restore my marriage to Christ centered. I wanted to take the step of faith and let other wives in on the journey. I put my husband, my marriage, and my trust in the palm of Gods hands.

 

I hope you follow along, and find hope in the story. I hope you don't hesitate to email, or comment. I can't wait too see how God can use this to bless you. Thanks again Jennifer for sharing my testimony on your blog.

 

Proverbs31loves@gmail.com

 

unveiledwife.com Wife After God

 

No comments:

Post a Comment