Saturday, October 18, 2014

Never Stop Praying For Your Husband...


My testimony was posted on Unveiled Wife, and I am beyond thrilled with the response. Jen, again thank you so much for sharing my story. It took a lot of courage for me to share the testimony thus far, and to be honest I was extremely scared! I spend several months praying over the words, adding additional punctuation, and perfect posting timing. I am so amazed at the response it received. I may or may not have jumped on facebook and refreshed the posting thread to read the comments. (Note to self: don't take the cruel comments seriously..pray for them instead.) WITH THAT SAID! I'm keeping the comments open here, if you feel like you want to comment. However, know that if you do comment with drama, I won't be feeling bad, or allowing your negative comment to effect how I pray for my marriage...instead I'll pray for you! Some commenters had genuine concern, and for you I have things to share to help clear up those concerns.

From the bottom of my heart, I am incredibly happy this blessed someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment