Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Break Every Chain

It was just a couple weeks ago, October 31st. I had buried my head in my hands the night before sobbing. I had prayed with my mentor at the marriage retreat about the next steps in my marriage. A lot of information about my husband that I know today, I didn't know that day. Soon I would find that several of my worse nightmares would become reality. Back to the the night before, I was crying and weeping and wondering what in the world I was suppose to do? I couldn't even speak the words but my heart wondered if this was it? Was all the fight not worth it? Were my prayers not being answered? While driving to work, I was listening to praise and worship music... Praising God for answers that I didn't even know yet...

Now let me tell you about the first time physically felt the Holy Spirit touch me. I was singing, and I was praising and suddenly I felt this tingle, almost a small constant feeling of electricity. Then it moved to the tip of my tongue. When I stopped singing, the feeling went away, when I poured the words out of my mouth, the tingling came back. I called my prayer warrior friend, and she confirmed the Holy Spirit touched me. We always talk about little "God hugs" but this was a feeling that I physically couldn't shake.

http://youtu.be/pdlvTwp0z_k

 

No comments:

Post a Comment